PICTURES OF FRIDGES. ELECTROLUX CHEST FREEZER.
Pictures Of Fridges
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial perspective"; "pictorial records"
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- Form a mental image of
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- (fridge) electric refrigerator: a refrigerator in which the coolant is pumped around by an electric motor
- A refrigerator
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- (Fridge (advertisement)) Fridge is a 2006 television and print advertising campaign launched by Diageo to promote canned Guinness-brand stout in the United Kingdom. The campaign was handled by advertising agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
guess who's coming to breakfast
i've been happily trapped in a compulsively whirling dervish of spring cleaning this weekend, and this morning was no different. at 7:30 i found myself organizing picture frames in the office, throwing out junk i'd been saving for the day i'd eventually deem it... well, junk. sweaty and still in my jammies, i heard a car pull up in front of the house. i looked, and sure enough, there was my father, ambling up the sidewalk, checking out the new beetle.
he does this sometimes -- he'll go for a drive, just to get out of the house, and end up here unannounced. it never bothers me; i'm always grateful for evidence that he thinks of me. and yet today, his timing was truly bizarre.
or maybe not.
see, i'd been avoiding him for the last couple of months, needing to retract into myself and process some new, painful information about the past. i was too angry to confront him, to raw to know what to say (let alone how
to say it). but the anger's been ebbing these last few weeks, like a storm that's blowing out to sea. and i've been missing him. i'd decided to invite him over next sunday, and let him know what was going on.
and there he was.
so i made us some coffee, took him out to the porch, and told him how
painful it was to hear that he'd abandoned me when i was 12 (which i didn't know he'd done, until he himself told me a few months ago). i told him how
angry it made me, how
much it hurt. he looked at me with very sad eyes and said, "as well it should have." he admitted that he didn't know what he was doing back in the 80s, lost in a hazy world of drugs and alcohol and a bad, bad marriage to a woman i wish i'd never met. he admitted i'd witnessed things i never should have seen, dealt with things no kid should have to face. and he said he was sorry.
so i took his hand and told him i loved him, still.
I thought this colorful display of fridge magnets would make an interesting mosaic...
you know....one can
never have too many... ;-)
Related topics: refrigeration equipment manufacturers freezer casserole recipe refrigeration parts and supplies energy drink refrigerators sce refrigerator pick up handi vac vacuum freezer bags refrigeration freon refrigerated distribution used 3 door freezer
Copyright © COMMERCIAL STAINLESS REFRIGERATOR All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.